Monday, January 6, 2014

Alex Jr. Patty Cake

Alex Jr. Patty CakeGave this to my niece, it is super cute and offers lots of different aspects to play. Lots of crinkle sounds and textures to keep baby interested.

You can barely make out that it's a cupcake. Looks so cute on computer but not in person. I felt totally ripped off!!!!

Buy Alex Jr. Patty Cake Now

Purchased for a baby shower for a baby whose nursery is cupcake theme. Just as a token to go with the real gift. Didn't look exactly like a cupcake but cute enough. I feel that $12 is even a bit too much for it though

Read Best Reviews of Alex Jr. Patty Cake Here

I love it and so does my baby. I washed it in the washing machine in a garment bag. Held up just fine even though it said only surface wash. I wash everything made of fabric in the washing machine. If I can't then I don't buy it or keep it.

Want Alex Jr. Patty Cake Discount?

My daughter received this as a gift and its her favorite toy. She was about 4 months old at the time. She 7 months old now and still loves it. Each layer makes a different sound including crinkling and rattling...her favorite sounds. She could actually play with the bottom layer (the cupcake wrapper) by itself for quite a long time. I'm so glad we have this cute toy. I'm certain she would give it 5 stars.

Save 41% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment