Sunday, January 5, 2014

Edushape Mini Stars, 36 Piece set

Edushape Mini Stars, 36 Piece setMy son originally had the large size stars, but couldn't make much of anything with them because you only got 16 (by the way, the current product photo is of the large stars where you got 4 of each color in the package). When we received the mini-stars today I was disappointed. While they are small and easy for him to put together, the plastic isn't as rigid as the large stars, so they don't grip onto each other as well. We made a very simple crown and neither of my kids could put it on without it falling apart in their hands. I tried myself and they just wouldn't stick together if not resting on a solid surface. And even then (on a solid surface) once you start to build up, pressure on the lower part of the structure and the softer plastic just has the whole thing crashing in. I am pretty disappointed, but I'm sure my son will keep trying.

Just wanted people to be aware these were known to break apart and potentially be a choking hazard.

I'm sure newer versions have been modified, but buyer beware in case they are selling older versions.

Buy Edushape Mini Stars, 36 Piece set Now

My sons playcare center has these stars, and many times when I come to pick him up he's playing with them. He always hates to leave them so I searched the net for them. These were a great price and they come in a nice plastic zip case for easy storage.

My boy is 3 and he was so excited when they came in. Now he can play with them whenever he wants! They're also handy to use for teaching colors or counting with them!

Read Best Reviews of Edushape Mini Stars, 36 Piece set Here

No comments:

Post a Comment