Monday, January 13, 2014

Alex Jr. Stack A Cake Toy

Alex Jr. Stack A Cake ToyI got this on sale and thought it would be so cute for our babies first birthday, and it was, but she never really played with it, occasionally chewed on a ring, but that was it. I can't say i'd say to buy it again, the core is just a foam stick that can slide up and down the base making it kind of flimsy. The rings end up looking like fancy glazed donuts, so i suppose i could put them with my toddlers kitchen.

We have had this toy for about 2 years now and it still looks great. No fading, tearing, etc. It is adorable! Now that my daughter is 2 we STILL keep this toy. It is an adorable addition to her kitchen and we love sharing this donut cake together -One for her, one for her brother, and one for mommy! Super super cute!!!

Buy Alex Jr. Stack A Cake Toy Now

Since this stacker looks like a cake, it was what I got my daughter for her 1st birthday. It is a great toy. It has many textures to enjoy and is very safe and also cute. I would definitely recommend it.

Read Best Reviews of Alex Jr. Stack A Cake Toy Here

I bought this for my niece's 1st birthday and she loves it! It has cute stackable pieces and is a perfect gift for a one year old. You won't be disappointed.

Want Alex Jr. Stack A Cake Toy Discount?

I liked the basic design. My nephew just loves birthdays! The main center candle isn't stiff enough to make this an easy stacking toy. He is a year old. His brother who is two, did better getting the layers stacked. Cute toy, but there are better stacking toys. and the Leapfrog birthday cake is more functional and cute too.

Save 48% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment