Monday, January 13, 2014

Sun Stop'r Kwik Cabana I Instant Beach / Backyard Cabana w/ UV Protection

Sun Stop'r Kwik Cabana I Instant Beach / Backyard Cabana w/ UV ProtectionI shopped around for a cabana to take to the beach, for my sons first visit. I found this one, and let me tell you, it was perfect! It was so easy to set up and take down, and it was sturdy enough to stand up to the high beach winds. I saw a lot of other tents/cabanas on the beach and this one by far was the best; both price and durability wise. Excellent find and buy!

I was very excited to try out this tent at the beach. We got it set up and my 4 month old was taking a nap in it out of the sun. Everything was great until the cabana suddenly collapsed on him. One of the supports had broken. It was the first time I'd used it. I was very disappointed.

Buy Sun Stop'r Kwik Cabana I Instant Beach / Backyard Cabana w/ UV Protection Now

Don't buy. This is junk. I took it to the beach twice. The second day, it broke!!!!

Read Best Reviews of Sun Stop'r Kwik Cabana I Instant Beach / Backyard Cabana w/ UV Protection Here

This was a pain the rear to use. It was fun for the kids to play in the house, but to use it on the beach was a waste. It was a mess to clean up the sand..from the inside out.

Want Sun Stop'r Kwik Cabana I Instant Beach / Backyard Cabana w/ UV Protection Discount?

I bought this for my infant for a trip to the beach. The sand was hot so i had to place a towel beneath the tent to shield the baby. Also, even with the mesh and the ample door opening, it still retains heat plus the light shines through (its a thin nylon material) creating a greenhouse effect. My baby was hot in there! I would place this in the shade next time I go to the beach.

Save 20% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment