Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Carter's Just One Year Blue Plush Elephant Lights Music

Carter's Just One Year Blue Plush Elephant Lights MusicI purchased this for my son, and he loves it. I purchased it because the other elephant that he had broke. The only complaint that I have is that it is a little small.

This is a cute product. My son has a just one year elephant with a pull cord to play music that they do not make anymore. (They make a similar one but it is grey and my son realizes the difference and does not like the gray one as much as the blue one.) I was hoping this product would be similar to his original one, as it is the same coloring but it is rather small. I was disappointed by the size, which is why I gave it 4 stars. But other than that it is cute!

Buy Carter's Just One Year Blue Plush Elephant Lights Music Now

This is adorable, soft, plays a short soothing music clip, and has red LEDs under the cheeks that light up in an cute, attention-keeping way.

But my baby isn't impressed. In fact, when he was only a couple months old, the lights scared him a little bit.

I think it's cute and my preschool aged boy loves it and is always pressing the song button (which is too hard for even my now 9-month-old to press). At 9 months, my baby will turn and look when the song is played, and will chew on the elephants ears, but it's way down on the list of toys he reaches to play with.

Maybe it will be a hit with other babies, but I sorta feel like this more to evoke an "awwwww" the parents rather than enthrall the baby.

Read Best Reviews of Carter's Just One Year Blue Plush Elephant Lights Music Here

No comments:

Post a Comment