Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Rolling Giggle Bird

Rolling Giggle BirdThis toy is great. Since discovering it more than 5 years ago, I have bought one as a gift every time someone I know has a baby. They always love it. Good for babies & I couldn't stop playing with it, myself! It is so much fun & a great gift.

This bird makes a fantastic baby toy. Kids get the auditory stimulation from the chirpy sound it makes and the crinkly wings. The wings give babies something to suck on and hold onto as well. It's soft so you don't have to worry that they'll hurt themselves. Great baby shower present too!

Buy Rolling Giggle Bird Now

I bought this toy as a gift for a child who was recently diagnosed with Autism. What a great toy for visual stimulation and his textile skills!

Read Best Reviews of Rolling Giggle Bird Here

No comments:

Post a Comment