Friday, January 10, 2014

Carter's Plush Security Blanket

Carter's Plush Security Blanket, Pink ElephantI love this little monkey, hopefully baby does too once he is old enough to play with it. One thing to note is that the head does rattle, so if you want something that is just a plush and doesn't make noise this is not the item for you. It isn't super loud though, so I don't think it will cause an issue when baby is old enough to sleep with it.

My son has three of these. One for daycare, one for home and one which is always clean in case one goes dirty! We have different motifs, as I do not want him to get used to the monkey only, or the elephant. He loves them, he slips with them, and they are light, so he can put them over his face. a Highly recommended item. machine washable. I hang to dry.

Buy Carter's Plush Security Blanket Now

This security blanket was so cute. I ended up using it for the topper on a pink/animal print diaper cake. It was perfectmom truly loved it!

Read Best Reviews of Carter's Plush Security Blanket Here

Love it! We have three! The silky lining sometimes gets snagged and that's my only complaint. Seems to hold up well in the wash so far.

Want Carter's Plush Security Blanket Discount?

She loves this blanket so much she snatches it from me when I go to give it to her. She is now 3 months old. She loves it and she loves playing with the elephant on it. Its soft and she wraps her arms around it and cuddles it to sleep. She loves having it in her car seat for rides she grips it. I should of gotten 2 so when I am washing it she isn't looking for it. I have washed a few times and still looks new.

No comments:

Post a Comment