Monday, January 6, 2014

Chicco Surprise Circus

Chicco Surprise CircusThis toy is good in theory but fails in practice. It's way to difficult for my baby to pop the train cars together, stack, or make the animals pop up. My 4yr old can do all these things with it but she is too old to care much. It's fine if you are actively playing with your baby/toddler, but it's no good for them to play with alone.

I bought this for my 1 year old daughter thinking she would like pulling a little train around and popping the different characters up and down in the little cars, and learning how to stack them up. It held her attention for a few minutes and then she was finished with it. It also feels cheaply made. Wish I had spent my money on something better.

Buy Chicco Surprise Circus Now

No comments:

Post a Comment