Thursday, January 9, 2014

Cloud b Twilight Constellation Night Light, Lady Bug

Cloud b Twilight Constellation Night Light, Lady BugEverything you read in the other reviews are true. The top of this "stuffy" is a hard plastic case for the light to shine through. We were fortunate enough to have tried these at a cousins house and my daughter fell in love. I took extra caution to make sure we ordered one that displayed the constellations on the ceiling (vs just a glow light). It is wicked cool and I enjoy looking up at the stars as we cuddle at night. Best of all, in exchange for this constelation night light (which only glows x 45 min) my daughter gave up her contiously burning night light. It is a wonderful transition.

My son loved his turtle one so we thought we'd get one for our daughter and she loves it!!! They help make bedtime that much easier!!

Buy Cloud b Twilight Constellation Night Light, Lady Bug Now

No comments:

Post a Comment