Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Dunk & Score Alex

Dunk & Score AlexI bought this product for my 5 year old son, It didn't work--

so I called the ALEX offices, and they explained that it works on infrared light. So we turned off the lights in the bathroom and it works like a charm. My son loves playing "basketball in the dark tubby" The lights are so bright and the cheering is great. Sort of added another fun aspect of the toy.

For some reason this toy is listen on Amazon multiple times and all the other reviews say it's junk and the score board does not work. Personally, I bought it, and returned it for that exact reason, and the new one had the same problem. It's going back too. Do not buy this.

Buy Dunk & Score Alex Now

This a great portable game. Unfortunately it doesn't stick to any wall.However it's kept my infant entertain.

Read Best Reviews of Dunk & Score Alex Here

No comments:

Post a Comment