Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Buckleyboo - BuckleyDog

Buckleyboo - BuckleyDogI have a daycare in my home and the children absolutely love these buckle animals.

I originally bought the 18" buckle bear in April 2012 but the kids would fight over it so i bought 3 more in May 2012, the 18" buckle dog, the 12" buckle bunny and the 12" buckle lion. The kids still play with them everyday and I wash them at least 2 times a week. They have held up beautifully and are VERY durable. It is fantastic for the kids fine motor skills and though they can't unbuckle them yet, they are really good at buckling them. the oldest child I have at the daycare is 23 months and they have been unbuckling them since they were about 16 to 18 months old.

I would highly recommend these buckle animals to anyone!!!

I have a 18 month old who has been playing with every buckle on every seat she gets into for the past 3 months, so I figured this would be a great toy. She loves trying to match the buckles to each other and claps every time she gets it correct. She cannot unbuckle them yet, so she drags the toy around the house to find someone to do it for her and gets started rebuckling. I think this is a great toy for her age range and it's soft enough so she can lug it around with her around the house.

Buy Buckleyboo - BuckleyDog Now

This toy is a challenge for your child ¡V it took me a few seconds for some of these locks ยบ It is very colorful and nicely done, yet very soft and cuddly. If you just want a ¡§sleeping buddy¡¨ for your child or if you are actually trying to teach them some independence and some skills ¡V this is a great product all the way around.

Read Best Reviews of Buckleyboo - BuckleyDog Here

I bought this toy for my niece who is obsessed with buckles and she loves it! It keeps her occupied for hours.

Want Buckleyboo - BuckleyDog Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment