Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Elegant Baby Oversized 8" Polka Dot Rubber Duckie

Elegant Baby Oversized 8' Polka Dot Rubber Duckie - Hot PinkWe remodeled our bathroom and I added some duck themed items including a rubber duck. I saw this on Amazon (the price keeps dropping) and thought the price was good. It's $24.99 at Elegant Baby, so it's a deal here.

When it arrived, I was shocked at how big it is! It's amazing looking, though. Very well made and very unique. I can see where a baby or toddler would really love it.

One thing, though. It does have a small opening so if you squeeze it, it makes noise. The downside to that, I feel, is that it will take on water in the bathtub. And given that it's such a small opening, I can see where the water would be retained. This might prove to be a germ problem down the line. So, if you plan to use it in the bathtub, I'd recommend plugging up the hole with some elastic caulking, the kind that shrinks to fit.

Otherwise, this is adorable and the price is good.

My daughter loves this duck! She keeps trying to ride it in the tub. It's huge! Getting the water out of it is dang near impossible. Hope it doesn't mold on the inside.

Buy Elegant Baby Oversized 8" Polka Dot Rubber Duckie Now

My granddaughter loves this duck, it has become one of her favorites! Wished it was available in more colors, including glitter!

Read Best Reviews of Elegant Baby Oversized 8" Polka Dot Rubber Duckie Here

I got this for my son's first birthday and plan on using it as a decoration on the buffet table. He loves this duck so much though, I may not be able to pry it away from him! It's very cute, well made and painted well.

Want Elegant Baby Oversized 8" Polka Dot Rubber Duckie Discount?

Very nice quality duck to add to a baby shower gift. I have 5 or 6 different styles and the quality is there in every one of them.

Save 1% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment