Thursday, January 30, 2014

Fabric Rattle - Green

Fabric Rattle - GreenIt is not that loud, so it does not always sooth the boy. Very soft. Not a safety hazard. Good.

i bought this item (from a different seller)and was very disappointed to learn you only get ONE rattle. They are sold separately so this item 's description is misleading. I thought I was ordering the set of 3 rattles. Also, it is not very durable especially for a baby who puts everything in her mouth and is teething. The rattle has a mesh netting that is not holding up to being chewed on nor being washed. I would not recommend this for a baby but perhaps a toddler who is no longer teething.

Buy Fabric Rattle - Green Now

Unlike the other reviewer, I received a set of 3 rattles. They appear to be well-made. However, they have "Made in China" stickers on the tags. I thought Haba toys were made in Germany; therefore, I was disappointed and returned them.

Read Best Reviews of Fabric Rattle - Green Here

No comments:

Post a Comment