Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Countin' Fun Piggy

Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Countin' Fun PiggyBoth my 1 and 3 year old love this toy. We haven't had any of the mechanical issues mentioned by another reviewer. The coins are big enough and the slot big enough for little hands to "feed the piggy." Also, the tail is easy for little ones to push to get the coins out. The sound can be adjusted to off, quiet or normal, but I don't find the noises too annoying. I actually recommend this toy for young children. It gets a lot of use by my kids and their friends.

I got this toy as a gift for my 1 year old daughter. Turns out my 2 year old son liked it even more. He has speech delays so it really helped him learn how to say his colors correctly! Both kids were interested in for about 3 weeks but haven't played with it since. There's only so much it can do, so it's understandable that they're bored of it now. Hopefully they'll be excited about it once again in a month or so. Cute, simple toy!

Buy Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Countin' Fun Piggy Now

Good for eye hand coordination, cause and effect as well as learning to finish putting in coins before pulling the tail to get the coins out. My EI kids love it.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Countin' Fun Piggy Here

Very engrossing toy for 1 year old. he goes to it several times a day and loves putting the coins in the bank! And his reward is to pull the tail and get em all back!

Want Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Countin' Fun Piggy Discount?

My 17 month old enjoys this toy, and is able to put the coins in and release them by herself. Well made and works well. Sometimes all the coins wont come out at the same time, but I think thats when its not sitting perfectly level. No big deal, just push the tail again!

No comments:

Post a Comment