Monday, January 20, 2014

Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Silly Sounds Frog

Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Silly Sounds FrogMy baby, whom is 10 months, still shows no interest in this most of the time. It makes a couple of sounds but she seems bored by it mostly.

Baby LOVES the funny sounds the frog makes. Easy for her to operate at 5 months old. She can pull or push the button easily.

Buy Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Silly Sounds Frog Now

It's kind of fun, and it's cute, but I do see some minor flaws. The spinner doesn't always work when the leg is pulled, and the other leg is hard to slide back and forth. My baby does like the sounds a lot though.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Silly Sounds Frog Here

My daughter Loves this toy with the silly sounds. It is very cute and a good cause and effect toy!

Want Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Silly Sounds Frog Discount?

I bought this toy for my son (who was 6 months old at the time). He was just starting to use his hands and I thought this would be a fun toy to build that skill. Boy was I wrongthe toy is very boring. It doesn't do much and the few things that it does do are rather boring. Skip this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment