Saturday, January 4, 2014

Fisher-Price Little People Wheelies All About Trucks

Fisher-Price Little People Wheelies All About TrucksI am leaving this review because I noticed that the only other review for this product is poor. We have not had any problems with these cars falling off of our "Stand N' Play Rampway." There was a recall on a few of these cars when they were first put on the market, but other than that, no problems! They coast down the tracks perfectly fine! Perhaps the other reviewer put their rampway together incorrectly?

i bought these for my granddaughter for her birthday and her and her sister spend many hours of fun and my daughter loves it because it keeps them happy for hours.

Buy Fisher-Price Little People Wheelies All About Trucks Now

I got these to go along w/the parking garage for my daughter for Christmas, it is one of her favorite toys! And I don't have to worry about any little pieces for my younger daughter. They seem very durable & excellent quality to last for all of our kids! I would absolutely recommmend them to any parent buying these!

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Little People Wheelies All About Trucks Here

We bought the stand and play rampway, however, it only came with 2 cars. This was a great price for the 4 carsthey are made for the rampway so it fits in just fine. I am glad I didn't have to buy another brand of small toddler cars so everything can stay in one set. As these cars are made for toddlers, there are no small parts :)

Want Fisher-Price Little People Wheelies All About Trucks Discount?

My daughter loves her wheelies! I love the variety in this pack (type of vehicles, sex & race). My daughter drools all over these, bites them, bangs them on the floor & they have gone in the dish washer several times & no paint has scratched off. Great toy, great value, these cars are among my daughters favorite toys.

Save 3% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment