Saturday, January 4, 2014

Products - Football Oball by Rhino Toys -

Products - Football Oball by Rhino Toys -It can be so hard to shop for toys that my child can actually PLAY with and when I stumbled on this toy I knew he had to have it. My son loves this football, he has limited control over his hands due to cerebral palsy but this football is perfect for him. The holes in the ball make it easy for him to grasp and he rarely drops it he can even move it from one hand to another. This toy is such a great hit in our home my other two boys like to play with it too.

My son was six months old when I go this for him, and he loved it. It's much easier to pick up than other balls because he can fit his little fingers into the holes. He also likes to squish it and chew on it.

Buy Products - Football Oball by Rhino Toys - Now

I received this item only to notice the item was not the same color as what was depicted in the picture. I thought I was receiving a blue and green ball, but received a Red and White ball. The ball is also pretty big, considering the age group the ball is targeted for. Other than this, the ball is fine and will still be used. If you are specifically looking for a certain color, it may be worth while to contact the selling company to see if they have the color you want.

Read Best Reviews of Products - Football Oball by Rhino Toys - Here

Bought this for my nephew for Christmas and not only did he like it but my daughter who is a few months older also liked it. I should have bought her one too!

Want Products - Football Oball by Rhino Toys - Discount?

I already have a round ball like this. I knew it would provide hrs of enjoyment for my son. That is proving true. I am disappointed that the color shipped was different than the color shown. My husband is a Seahawks fan and I really wanted the blue and green!

No comments:

Post a Comment