Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Fisher Price Peek a Block Vehicle Fun

Fisher Price Peek a Block Vehicle FunMy son loves these blocks. He is 6 months old and he likes looking into the blocks. He also loves it when I stack them up and he knocks them down. We also have other peek a blocks and he loves all of them. The only thing is buy them from babies r us. They are $9.99! To much on Amazon.

My son plays with these at daycare and I love them! It is worth every penny. My son loves to knock them down after I build then up. He also takes time to look through the clear block at the item in in.

Buy Fisher Price Peek a Block Vehicle Fun Now

The product is durable, and my child is rough on them. They still hold up well. They will last even when rough on them.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher Price Peek a Block Vehicle Fun Here

This is part of set and my grandson enjoys it. Such joy to know they are safe toys and visually stimulating.

Want Fisher Price Peek a Block Vehicle Fun Discount?

I love these blocks. They are great for little ones and can keep them occupied with all the fun inside the block.

No comments:

Post a Comment