Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Gund Baby Spunky Plush Puppy Toy, Small, Pink

Gund Baby Spunky Plush Puppy Toy, Small, PinkThis is the first review I have ever posted on Amazon.com. When my daughter was born, my then boss brought this for our newborn daughter days after her birth. On his arrival, I was in the middle of dealing with my first diaper malfunction. We joked that I would lovingly call the puppy PP a reference both to the Pink Puppy as well as the diaper malfunction. I had no idea that 6 years later we would still be hearing daily references to PP. After hearing the story of PP's arrival many times, our daughter decided to legally change it's name to Grace (she actually asked if there was anything official she needed to do...). Anyway, I wish there were words to describe the amount of love and comfort this has brought to our little girl over the years. We have several times tried to wein her from this toy to no avail, but have decided to let nature take it's course.

As for quality... the barker stopped working about 18 months after her arrival... (This was a blessing if you ask me She has also been re-stuffed at least three times, but I would not hesitate to buy this for another newborn girl anytime soon. I never would have thought that 6 years later I could find the same stuffed dog, but sure enough this is the same dog, and the name matches the tag on it's back 'Baby Gund Spunky'. She'll always be a part of our memories of this time in life.

My second daughter is super attached to this toy and she sleeps with it all the time. We first got one when I had my first daughter 4 years ago. It was very soft and cute the quality was much better then the one I recently bought. However, 2 years later, we lost it and I ordered it online since that was the only place I found it. I was surprised to see that the quality went down I had to stitch it up in a couple places within the first couple weeks we got it. I was very disappointed. I'll probably have to buys another one because she is so attached to it and we only have one. But I did not think it is worth the price.

Buy Gund Baby Spunky Plush Puppy Toy, Small, Pink Now

Although this is a gift for my granddaughter I can tell she will love it.

It is very well made and as soft as one could hope for.

Read Best Reviews of Gund Baby Spunky Plush Puppy Toy, Small, Pink Here

My daughter loves this dog, and won't go to sleep without him. I bought a half dozen to have as back up in case we lose one. The barking is a little obnoxious, but she forgets that he 'talks' so we don't hear it too often.

Want Gund Baby Spunky Plush Puppy Toy, Small, Pink Discount?

My daughter loves this little puppy. She wanted a pink puppy for Christmas that barked and didn't growl or bite. I found this on the website and Santa came through for her!!!!!!

Save 21% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment