Sunday, January 26, 2014

Fisher-Price Scoop and Whirl Popper

Fisher-Price Scoop and Whirl PopperThis toy sucks. Actually it would be nice if it literally sucked like a vacuum, because maybe then there would be a chance the balls would go in it, but it does not....

Like another reviewer said, the balls do not pop. The picture on the box is deceiving as it makes it look like the balls pop up within the container but they do not.

My almost 3-year-old had a hard time getting the balls to scoop. There is not a big hole that the ball can go into. Only one very small sized hole that you have to run over at just the right angle. My 3 year old got bored after she couldn't get the balls to scoop up, and it wasn't even a present for her. My 12-month-old can't walk idependently yet but when he does, I doubt he will be able to figure this toy out.

Also if you roll it backwards AT ALL the balls will fall out.

I'm usually a fan of Fisher Price but this is a big disappointment.

We recieved this as a gift for my one-year old's birthday. The previous review is correct in that it wont help them walk, and the balls are very lightweight. It does have pretty good music, and isnt too loud. The front rubbery-plastic hands did break off after about 2 months of use, but my son is really hard on his toys.

Buy Fisher-Price Scoop and Whirl Popper Now

I am glad that we bought this with jcpenny reward dollars...it is so boring! I read the reviews before purchasing and though...eh...what the heck...how bad can it be? I mean I knew it was ment to be pushed and wouldn't hold our little one up and I wasn't expecting that. I WAS however expecting the toy to actually pop the balls like it implies it can. See...I guess I should have looked at the box closer. I was expecting the toy to have a little fan in it like the other fisher price ball popper toys...it doesn't. It scoops them up they bop a little and that's it. Not real fun. Our almost one year old is not impressed. It also only picks up the balls if you drive over them VERY slowly. One good thing is that it does appear to be durable and the music is really nice... not annoying at all unlike allot of other children's toys. I am just glad that we didn't pay full price...NOT worth it at all, and that the balls it came with work with the fisher price ball popping dinosaur.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Scoop and Whirl Popper Here

My little baby love this toy. She cannot get enough of it. I just wish it came with batteries and that the balls were easier to keep track of.

Want Fisher-Price Scoop and Whirl Popper Discount?

I bought this for my 2 years old's birthday. It's a good toy, no too loud and an on/off switch (which is always a good thing with musical toys). For some reason my little guy isn't too interested in it, but I think it's more because he's too busy chasing after whatever his big brother is playing with than him not liking. Good toy, easy assembly.

Save 14% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment