Sunday, January 26, 2014

Lamaze Play & Grow, Moose

Lamaze Play & Grow Mortimer the Moose Take Along ToyMortimer the Moose was a hit with my daughter who is only 3 months old but VERY active and attentive.

The moose has so many nice colors to attract my daughter's attention. In fact, as soon as she saw the moose, she smiled and kicked.

Given the size of the moose (fairly large), it is not a problem for her to handle it since there are so many places she can hold on to. She is easily able to grip onto the mooses legs and/or "ring" tail (the tail of the moose is 2 textured rings, which makes for easier handling with little ones that have such small fingers).

The ears are gummy and great for teething babies. But for my 3 month old who has no teeth just yet, she is content to suck on the mouth of the moose which is soft, instead. The nice thing about this is I don't have to worry about the fur coming off and her choking on it.

This moose is wonderful for her motor skills. I like the fact that it is all-in-one--a chew toy (ears are gummy); a rattle (2 hoofs rattle), a crinkler (two hoofs crinkle when squeezed); has play rings (tail is made up of 2 colorful, textured rings); a stuffed animal (something to hold that's soft and cuddly); the scarf crinkles; the body of the moose has a squeak toy inside, so when you press the body it makes a squeaking noise; and last but not least, it even has a hook (ring shaped with opening) to allow you to hang the moose any where you'd like.

For the price, it's a wonderful gift, a great deal and will sure to be a hit with the infants! (BTW, even my 3 year old loved it!)

This is one of my 5 month old's favorite toys. It keeps his attention for a good amount of time. He loves the crinkle sounds and teething antlers. I love that it comes with an attachment hook, making it very easy not to lose. It has a high cute factor too. I would definitely recommend Morti to any friends.

Buy Lamaze Play & Grow, Moose Now

This is my 8 month old sons favorite animal/toy hands down. I can always take it with us and not have to worry about him getting bored. He's loved it since we got it for him when he was three months old, and though it has lost some of its novelty, he still enjoys playing with the textures, and finds comfort in having him around.

Read Best Reviews of Lamaze Play & Grow, Moose Here

This toy is really cute and makes great sounds, but my 4 month old has a hard time grabbing most parts of it. The tail has rings that she can grab, but the hooves are rather large, she tries to grab the feet part instead of the legs. The antlers that appear to be good to gnaw on are not all that easy for my daughter to get her mouth on, plus I worry about the pointier edges. Although this is cute, bright, and has lots of different materials, there are better toys.

UPDATE: Now that my daughter is closer to 9 months, she is loving this toy. She grabs the hooves and swings it around and really enjoys the rings on the tail.

Want Lamaze Play & Grow, Moose Discount?

I bought 4 Lamaze toys based on their 5 stars reviews, Buzz the Bug, Freddie the Firefly, Mortimer the Moose, and Jacques the Peacock. They are all beautiful and good quality and all have teething rings, squeakers, crinkles, and rattles. BUT to be honest Jacques the Peacock beats them all so easily, my baby only cares about jack. When she was born I show her the High contrast Black and White dots on jack's wings, and she was so mesmerized for several minutes.. While I agree that all Lamaze baby products are good and worth buying, but I think 1 or 2 is enough.

Save 22% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment