Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Freddy the Baby Spider Infant / Toddler Costume

Baby & Toddler Spider Halloween Costume 6-12 MOS.THIS WAS A WONDERFUL HALLOWEEN COSTUME. VERY UNIQUE. MY SON HAD FUN WEARING THIS COSTUME. I RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE WITH A TODDLER

This costume was a hit. My little boy was adorable, comfortable, and warm in this costume all day long. He actually enjoyed wearing the top hat and was so happy to be able to sit up with the support of the spider legs. I wish he wouldn't grow so fast so he can wear it again.

Buy Freddy the Baby Spider Infant / Toddler Costume Now

This costume is amazing. It is durable, plush and very cute. Although, my little girl hates to have it on, it is cute as can be.

Read Best Reviews of Freddy the Baby Spider Infant / Toddler Costume Here

I ordered the 6-12 month for my 81/2 month old son, he's about 22 lbs/30ish inches and it fit him with plenty of room to sparethe hat (that he only wore long enough for a couple of pictures) was a little too big , but we made it work. It's so different (and much higher quality) than what you can find in the local stores and we got so many compliments on it. I did have to buy opaque tights (which gave him 10 legs), but other than that, it was perfect!

Want Freddy the Baby Spider Infant / Toddler Costume Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment