Monday, January 27, 2014

infantino Tag Along Chime Activity Trio....Ages 0

infantino Tag Along Chime Activity Trio....Ages 0Got this as a gift and have been searching for a 2nd one. My 9mo used to sit in any public high chair, bend down, and start knawing on the handle bar. This toy has been the perfect solution for my teething baby. It's soft and acts as a barrier against the germs left behind by others. Of course, I wipe down the chairs now too, but I really like this toy. I also love how the jingling animals are strongly attached, meaning my baby has something to play with, without the risk of it dropping to the ground. My only frustration is that I can't throw this in the washer with his laundry. It's a spot-clean only type of toy, which is more of a hassle. Overall a worthwhile toy if you can overlook that detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment