Thursday, January 2, 2014

Fun Time 5053 Pre-School Fun Play Push Along Tool Truck

Fun Time 5053 Pre-School Fun Play Push Along Tool TruckSeeing this toy tugs at my heart. One of the very first tasks my son ever did was turn the wheel of this tuck with one of the tools. I showed him how and he would play with it over and over again. It is surprisingly durable considering the thin poor quality plastic. Though it is overpriced on Amazon (I paid about six dollars locally) I would still recommend it. It helps develop coordination and imagination. If your child is 6 to 12 months prepare to be amazed... again.

I bought this for my son (12m) and a friend's son (11m). Both love playing with it. There are no small parts (the man is the smallest piece) so even though it is for older we let them play with it. My son was stealing tools and hurting himself when dropped them or got excited. This was a great way to let him play with tools and not hurt himself. He loves pushing the car around and carrying the tools around. He plays with some part daily.

Buy Fun Time 5053 Pre-School Fun Play Push Along Tool Truck Now

Lower quality than I was expecting. Flimsy hollow tools won't withstand much abuse from a toddler or a curious dog.

Read Best Reviews of Fun Time 5053 Pre-School Fun Play Push Along Tool Truck Here

I was excited about this toy until it arrived! It is very cheap feeling. The price was not as cheap as the quality... I bought this for a gift and had to get something more to go with it because it seemed so cheap to me :(

Want Fun Time 5053 Pre-School Fun Play Push Along Tool Truck Discount?

This is a fantastic toy. We purchased this for our 18 month old. There are four tools that sit in the back of the truck that can be removed and reattached easily. There is also a saw in the middle of the truck that comes off and the driver can be removed and played with, as well. Lots of things to keep our son interested. It's a durable plastic, not cheap and flimsy so it stands up to hard play. I would definitely recommend this toy.

Save 39% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment