Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happi Tree Baby Shower Tri-fold Centerpiece

Happi Tree Baby Shower Tri-fold CenterpieceThis centerpise was excellent quality. i used it as the card and had all of the coworkers sign it so it would be a pretty centerpiece but also a keepsake

Went great with the congratulations banner and also the luncheon napkins. I used them all for my sister's baby shower and she loved them. Very cute theme.

Buy Happi Tree Baby Shower Tri-fold Centerpiece Now

This center piece is really cute, glad we ordered it, for the upcoming baby shower. This item was shipped super quick!

Read Best Reviews of Happi Tree Baby Shower Tri-fold Centerpiece Here

I really liked the centerpiece. It was a nice unexpected decoration which I added in random places around the baby shower setup.

Want Happi Tree Baby Shower Tri-fold Centerpiece Discount?

This Centerpiece is so cute, printed on both sides, and fairly sturdy. This was placed on the Gift Table at my Baby Shower, and as people entered and set down their gifts, they were asked to sign the Centerpiece with a small message for Mom and Baby. Now this cute lil thing is a keepsake for the Baby Book. Along with this piece, there are many more items that match, it is a cute and fun theme! I am "Happi" with all of the stuff I received from this collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment