Thursday, January 16, 2014

I'M SO SOFT & CUDDLY BABY DOLL MACHINE WASHABLE SIZE 12"

I'M SO SOFT & CUDDLY BABY DOLL MACHINE WASHABLE SIZE 12'Our daughter does not go anywhere without her dolly. She loves to play with this doll. It's a breeze to clean and is very cute and very soft. It's also just the right size for a little girl and light enough for her to tote around with ease. We actually purchased a second dolly on Amazon as a backup in case she ever loses the first doll (since it goes everywhere with her). At under $5, you simply can't go wrong!

Not much more to say about this since it's.... a dolly. If my daughter could type, she'd probably go on and on...

We wanted a doll that was soft and safe for small kids. They are machine washable. Perfect for small kids.

Buy I'M SO SOFT & CUDDLY BABY DOLL MACHINE WASHABLE SIZE 12" Now

The body of this doll is very soft and the head is a softer rubber than I expected. I had assumed it would have a head as hard as a baseball but was surprised to find it squeezable.

Read Best Reviews of I'M SO SOFT & CUDDLY BABY DOLL MACHINE WASHABLE SIZE 12" Here

It is not a bad doll. Niece loved the doll however it is defiantly cheap but it gets the job done.

Want I'M SO SOFT & CUDDLY BABY DOLL MACHINE WASHABLE SIZE 12" Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment