Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Kids Line Luxury Security Blanket, Sage

Kids Line Luxury Security Blanket, SageI first bought one of these blankets (in blue) for my son when he was 4 months old and was in the ICU with a heart problem. With all the tubes and wires, I didn't want to give him a big blanket (plus the suffocation factor). So I gave him this little square. I later bought one for his twin brother and a green one for my daughter. Fast forward 6 years... my kids STILL sleep with these every night. What is nice is that it is small so easy to pack on trips and they don't take up a lot of room in the closet or bed either. So incredibly soft and very durable. I bought about 8 of them in blue and keep them in rotation, but my daughter has had the same green one for 6 years and it's still in great shape even being laundered once a week. I now give these out with baby gifts!!

Can't find a better priced security blanket than this one holds up well to wear and tear imposed upon it. Definitely recommend this one.

Buy Kids Line Luxury Security Blanket, Sage Now

I usually buy Prince Lionheart security blankets. I couldn't find a color other than cream and I needed a different color for my son. The Kids Line blanket was just a little bigger than I expected, but still small enough it isn't a burden for my to carry from place to place. It is hard to find a good security blanket that has a soft front and a satin back. I will definitely buy again. It was a very reasonable price and exactly what I wanted. Remember if you are wanting a full size blanket this is NOT for you.

Read Best Reviews of Kids Line Luxury Security Blanket, Sage Here

We got an older one which was a bit smaller but this is the perfect lovey. It is super soft and a nice color. My daughter loves it. She plays with it, sleeps with it, talks to it. It is her comfort and we love it.

Want Kids Line Luxury Security Blanket, Sage Discount?

I love this little blanket, it is super soft, my 6 month old absolutely adores it, it comforts him greatly. BUT we haven't even had it for a MONTH and it has only been washed twice and there are THREADS COMING LOOSE on it all ready, at the seems. it just didn't get tied off right i think. if it weren't for the loose threads it would be an amazing blanket, great quality, materials are super soft. maybe i just got a defective one :) it really is a great little blankie. i still do love it, i just wish the threads had not come loose. especially since i suck at sewing :/ but all in all i still think it is a great little blankie.

No comments:

Post a Comment