Saturday, January 4, 2014

Little Driver

Little DriverI am so dissapointed as we purchased this for my 15 month old for a car trip. The first one had a button that wouldn't work despite putting in new batteries and since it was the song button and that was why we bought the thing I sent it back and ordered a new one. The second one that we recieved didn't work at all except for the one blinker light that would stay on when we tried new battereis.

So a cool toy if the stinkin' thing would work at all. My son was instantly interested in it and wanted to play, but alas no new little driver toy for him. I don't feel like dealing with strike three.

Thank God it's easy to return items from AMAZON.

When I received this toy in the mail it didn't work. It must have been broken before or during shipping! There were no sounds at all. I tried 3 different sets of batteries besides the ones it came with it didn't work at all!

Thank goodness I tried it, as this was to be a Christmas present. After sending this broken toy back, I found the exact same thing at Walgreens for $6.99!!!! The Amazon price was way too high at $19.95.

Buy Little Driver Now

So... I debated ordering this for my 2 year old nephew, but we typically don't spend very much at Christmas since it's about more than that. I am an avid Amazon shopper, but may start shopping around before I order toys again. I happened up on this same item for $6.98... buy 2 get one FREE mix & match!!!!!!!!!! I purchased this and 2 toy tool kits (that are $24 on Amazon) for a whopping total of $13.98 plus tax for all three!!!

Read Best Reviews of Little Driver Here

No comments:

Post a Comment