Friday, January 10, 2014

Magica Rattle

Magica RattleI bought this for my six month old son. The balls are just the right size for him to pick up in his little hands, which help to build his clutching and grasping motor skills. He will crawl/worm his way to the toy, pick it up, and roll onto his back holding it to study it. The colors are bright and appealing, and the toy itself seems well made. The balls move about on the cord, so they aren't fixed into one particular shape. I think this adds interest for the baby, since he is able to manipulate the shape a bit. If you're looking for bells and whistles, this isn't the toy for you; however, if you're looking for a toy to cultivate your baby's imagination, this is a good one with which to start. I would give it 5 stars overall, but I found a cheaper version of this toy (with more balls) made by a different company shortly after I purchased this one.

My son loves this! Its so durable, safe, and stimulating. I loved that there was something my son could play with and suck on that wasn't made in China.

Buy Magica Rattle Now

She likes that she can grab on the wooden balls easily and that it also nice to mouth. As the toy is flexible, it adds extra ease to work it. The best clutching toy for a 4 months old baby. Among Haba wooden toys, I can also strongly recommend the Triangle (the 2nd favorite clutching toy of baby).

Read Best Reviews of Magica Rattle Here

My daughter is 6 months old. This quality toy is made of wood, it's very bright and I like to hold it in my arms. But my little girl doesn't. She prefers to play with other toys, this one is not her favorite. There is a time for everything so I hope she'll interested in it later.

Want Magica Rattle Discount?

Our baby loves this toy. It is very sturdy and I am not at all worried about the beads coming apart. They move around as she plays with the toy, which she likes, and the size is perfect for her to work on with sore gums. (Just don't let the baby have it in the high chair, because the toy is made of wood and if she lets it fly...)

I especially love this brand, which tends to be much more natural than others and is made in Germany, where they conform to European safety standards, which are often much stricter than those in the US and Canada.

It also makes an inexpensive gift, because it is so pretty and also well made.

No comments:

Post a Comment