Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Manhattan Toy Natural Rattle

Manhattan Toy Natural Rattle, Classic Baby BeadsI don't like how this smells it smells like some sort of paint/finish. It's supposed to be non-toxic so it probably is but since my son "plays" primarily by tasting, sucking, chewing and biting it doesn't make me feel like it's the best for him. It's not the manufacturer's fault it does say naturally finished somehow I though that meant unfinished but the two are not the same. I'm keeping it for when he's older and will enjoy manipulating the beads without having the compulsion to taste them and the thought of me sucking on it is gross so I won't let him do it either.

Update: It no longer smells but I can't say my son has loved the toy either. I still think it's neat but maybe it's better in the hands of an older kid as something to fiddle with.

Save 35% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment