Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Mary Meyer Earthmates Fuzz that Wuzz, Shoezzzz Horse, 10-Inches

Mary Meyer Earthmates Fuzz that Wuzz, Shoezzzz Horse, 10-InchesI purchased this little horse as a Christmas gift for my nephew who has a much-loved, smaller toy horse of similar coloring to the one pictured. Unfortunately the toy that arrived looks nothing like the toy pictured in the photo. The one that arrived is not laying down, is posed in a more anthropomorphic pose (i.e. not at all like a real horse), and is colored more like a bay with a black mane and tail. The toy that was sent to me was Mary Meyer's Wuzzie Pony, not Shoezzz horse.

I first encountered "Fuzz that Wuzz" in a bookstore, and liked the idea of creating plush toys from soda bottles. Especially as I drink a lot of diet soda, and send the bottles off for (I hope) recycling.

So when shopping for my niece's first birthday I picked up four critters from this series: a cow, a horse, a bear, and an elephant. All seem to be well made, and baby friendly. They tend to be on the more stuffed and therefore more rigid side of plush, and while soft enough they are not as luxurious as some plush. Thus they are better suited for play than for cuddling.

Shoezzzz is a relaxed little horse who lies down with his legs extended.

Buy Mary Meyer Earthmates Fuzz that Wuzz, Shoezzzz Horse, 10-Inches Now

No comments:

Post a Comment