Friday, January 17, 2014

Olivia Deluxe Costume

Olivia Deluxe Costume - ToddlerThe costume is cute and fabric is good quality. But the tights are really big, the shirt is the size I expected and the jumper is really tight on my 2 yr old. I don't think she'll be able to wear it for dress-up after Halloween.

I paid a little extra for the "deluxe" Olivia costume since the basic one looked a little thin and flimsy. I'm pretty disappointed. The shirt is filthy, looks like it got dragged through the floor of a warehouse somewhere, and the tights are shredded like someone let their cat play with them. Also the description of the product says that shoes are included, but they aren't. I guess it's just as well, they'd probably be dirty or ruined as well. I'll definitely think twice before buying another Rubie's product.

Buy Olivia Deluxe Costume Now

No comments:

Post a Comment