Friday, January 17, 2014

Under the Nile Organic Veggie Toy

Under The Nile Grape ToyThis is a perfectly fine product, good materials and construction, and I think it's cute. But since my baby doesn't ever look at it or reach for it, I can't recommend it.

My 5 month old sun loves playing with the grape toy. It is especially nice because he is able to grab onto it very easily and loves to "eat" it. I guess you could say we are trying to get him in the good habit of eating fruit before he is ready for the real thing.

Buy Under the Nile Organic Veggie Toy Now

We LOVE all of the Under the Nile teething vegetables & fruits! Our 9 month old adores them and we have gotten a lot of mileage out of each one. These grapes are fun for him to explore with his mouth and fingers. They wash and dry very easily too!

Read Best Reviews of Under the Nile Organic Veggie Toy Here

My 7 month old loves this thing and loves chewing on it. Also it washes really well in the washing machine. Not every baby loves every toy, but if you get it cheap enough it is nice to try. It is an eco friendly product that I do not have to worry about my son chewing on it. We have now moved on and have Mr Banana and Mr Carrot as well. He loves them all.

Want Under the Nile Organic Veggie Toy Discount?

My 7 month old enjoys this toy. He loves anything with a face on it. Just wish the face was a little easier to see. He squeals when he finally notices the face, like he forgot it ws there and is surprised each time. I don't have to worry about what he's putting in his mouth when he (inevitably) chews on this toy.

FAIR TRADE PRODUCT YAY !!!!!!!!!

I may get more of these vegetable toys....

No comments:

Post a Comment