Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Robo Chase ** 24 Months Age ** Little Learner ** Developmental ** Great Toy

Robo Chase ** 24 Months Age ** Little Learner ** Developmental ** Great ToyWe received this toy as a gift. It moves in a fixed, x-shaped pattern and does well on wood flooring and relatively flat carpet (we don't have shag carpeting, so I don't know how it would do on that). Our little guy wasn't much of a crawler, but this toy really got him moving! In addition to moving, the robot lights up and makes sounds. A couple months later baby still enjoys playing with the robot, maybe not for quite as long as when he first got it, but it still entertains.

From the day I got this, my son has loved this toy.

I got three now. Like I said BEST TOY EVER! Well for now.

Buy Robo Chase ** 24 Months Age ** Little Learner ** Developmental ** Great Toy Now

No comments:

Post a Comment