Saturday, January 18, 2014

Sassy Fill Up Fish Toy Organizer, Colors May Vary

Sassy Fill Up Fish Toy Organizer, Colors May VaryAfter reading some of the other reviews, I was a little hesitant to purchase this. It has surprisingly worked very well and holds lots of toys. I have not had any problems with it coming off the shower wall and the suction works great.

I saw this featured in a magazine and thought it was a great idea. It is, but the suctions don't work very well. Especially when my son is trying to take toys out during his bath, the thing keeps falling on him. I think it makes it worse because the bath walls are wet from the moisture.

Buy Sassy Fill Up Fish Toy Organizer, Colors May Vary Now

This cute, colorful fish helps keep the bathtub from being cluttered with toys and allows them to air-dry quickly! We simply moistened the suction cups once, attached to the wall, and haven't had problems since! I love the easy clean-up after bath time and I am a big fan of Sassy products. Highly recommended!

Read Best Reviews of Sassy Fill Up Fish Toy Organizer, Colors May Vary Here

This bathtub toy storage is cute and it is much bigger than I expected which is a good thing, very satisfied with product and seller.

Want Sassy Fill Up Fish Toy Organizer, Colors May Vary Discount?

This stinks. The suction cups are awful. I ended up going and buying adhesive backed hooks for this to hang on.

No comments:

Post a Comment