Saturday, January 11, 2014

Sesame Street 1st - High Chair Decorating Kit

Amscan 207754 Sesame Street 1st - High Chair Decorating KitIt's just one of those little things you gotta have for the 1st birthday party as decoration. Once it was over tho, it was thrown away. I guess I could have kept it but I have pictures of this event in my child's life. I guess the only negative is that it is a bit too long for the highchair tray other than that, it was decent quality. Glad I was able to find it and have it for the party!

It is what I was looking for my sons first birthday! I can't wait to decorate and use it!!! I love it!!

Buy Sesame Street 1st - High Chair Decorating Kit Now

It's great but the Fringe on the edge of the Highchair Tray, not practical..at that age, their still trying to eat whatever is there!

Read Best Reviews of Sesame Street 1st - High Chair Decorating Kit Here

It was brand new as described, and it was perfect for my son's first birthday! It served it's purpose and was reasonably priced. The only thing I would say is you will need tape or something to attach the banner to the tray.

Want Sesame Street 1st - High Chair Decorating Kit Discount?

i didn't know they made such a nifty deal for baby high chairs! my cousin would have loved this had he known. It kept the floor from getting cake covered. it was very worth the money! A++

No comments:

Post a Comment