Saturday, January 11, 2014

Fisher-Price Meet Abby Singing Abby with Dvd

Fisher-Price Meet Abby Singing Abby with DvdThis is a fun toy. Our grandbabies got this for their birthday and love her! She has a cute voice with funny phrases ("Twinkle off!) that kids love. She's the kind of doll little ones like to cuddle with and carry around. Abby and Tickle Me Elmo are such a great, user-friendly pair. I enjoy playing with her too! She makes us all (both adults and kids) laugh! Can't ask for anything better.

I bought Abby for my 2-year-old granddaughter. She loves it. Abby's just the right size and a lot of fun with her giggles. My granddaughter can now repeat all of Abby's phrases.

Buy Fisher-Price Meet Abby Singing Abby with Dvd Now

My daughter got this as a birthday gift for her 2nd birthday. She has been fascinated since Abby's arrival on Sesame Street, so when I saw that this toy was a talking doll that came with a dvd and was reasonably priced, I knew I couldn't go wrong. She loves it! It is well constructed. She can squeeze the belly on her own and have Abby say about four phrases, which are cute and funny and honestly, I don't find them irritating at all. The volume level of Abby's voice isn't loud as some toys can be. It's cute, a good size for her to tuck under her arm and carry with her as she often does, and well, still a month later she loves it and Abby is still holding strong. Great toy and well worth the $. The dvd is short, and it's just an intro into Abby's arrival on Sesame Street. Maybe about 20 minutes long? Still cute and worth the $ and a great investment. Well constructed and a fun new character to add to the loveable gang on Sesame Street. :)

One note on rating I did rate the educational value fairly high because I feel that imaginative play is important for kids, and this definitely does encourage plenty of it.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Meet Abby Singing Abby with Dvd Here

I gave this to my 3-year old granddaughter who loves Abby...by squeezing her stomach she says different "Abby" expressions. She is light and soft, and I recommend her for a younger child as well. She comes with a DVD which she hasn't played as yet,so I can't review, but just the fact that the sound is so clear and she is soft and cuddly would have been enough without the dvd!

Want Fisher-Price Meet Abby Singing Abby with Dvd Discount?

My daughter got this for Christmas and Abby instantly became her favorite. She sounds just like the character does on tv, says several short phrases and sings a song. My daughter is 2 and is able to activate the voice part by herself (some toys are too hard for her to squeeze) and the sound is not make-you-deaf loud like some toys. The only complaint I have is that the wand came off and I had to sew it back onto her hand. However, considering how much love this Abby is getting I shouldn't complain! She is also the perfect size for my 2 year old to carry around (which she does, all the time!). As far as being educational, this toy certainly is encouraging imaginative play which is very important in the development of small children. My daughter loves to pretend that she is also a "fairy-in-training" even to point of insisting that she wears her hair the same way!

No comments:

Post a Comment