Monday, January 13, 2014

Storytime Pals Animal: Spot

Storytime Pals Animal: SpotSpot blanket is 45" x 34" as what I measure. It is very nice soft touch furry outside and a soft blue blanket with lots of little Spot holding different color balloon. I have Spot and Lady Bug. Spot's blanket is softer and slightly thicker than lady bug's. will try to upload Spot's pix but not sure how to do it. I got my Spot from a local shop in Singapore as the Spot sold in amazon can't be shipped over so I'm not sure will it be the same Spot. But mine is sure to be a real Spot and not some imitation as the shop I got it from will not and does not sell imitation.

Anyway both Spot from Singapore and Lady Bug from US are very nice. My son won't let go of Spot in the shop so Spot went home with us. Will update after washing Spot if anything went wrong.

Update: just posted Spot's pix. Not sure same version as they selling in US or not but mine is a 2011 model.

No comments:

Post a Comment