Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The World of Eric Carle: Butterfly Hand Puppet by Kids Preferred

The World of Eric Carle: Butterfly Hand Puppet by Kids PreferredI bought this puppet for a children's church skit. It is really pretty and the color is nice. It was a little smaller than I had anticipated, so we ended up using it as decoration. If you intend to use the puppet for closer interaction with your audience, the size would be fine. It would be a perfect puppet for children to use for their own puppet shows!

My niece is expecting in March 2011 and they are doing the nursery in the Eric Carle designs. As a puppeteer I decided to start them off with the butterfly, my personal favorite. I told them to plan on all the puppets as when I saw this one I fell in love. The picture just does not do it justice. I told them that when Annabella was old enough that I would teach her how to puppeteer. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! I may have to but one for me.

Buy The World of Eric Carle: Butterfly Hand Puppet by Kids Preferred Now

The puppet was a winner with the children. A great prop to use in storytelling and/or freeplay. It was well made as well

Read Best Reviews of The World of Eric Carle: Butterfly Hand Puppet by Kids Preferred Here

This item is well made and it's much bigger than it seems online. The colors are vibrant and pretty. We use it as both a toy and as decor.

Want The World of Eric Carle: Butterfly Hand Puppet by Kids Preferred Discount?

This butterfly and the caterpillar and the book The Hungry Caterpillar make a wonderful gift for baby showers, births, birthdays etc. Very pretty colors to delight the youngest child and the caterpillar is so, so soft. The butterfly puppet can be used as a bedroom decoration hung over a crib when not being used as a 'prop' for reading the book. I have given this twice and the parents have been delighted. I would recommend and will surely give these again for the next baby.

Save 23% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment