Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Step2 Push Around Buggy (Pink)

Step2 Push Around BuggyThis toy is a lifesaver for me. We got it for our 10 month old as she learned to crawl and believe it or not, it helped her to walk! She not only crawls up to it every morning but can now hoist herself up and into the sturdy seat with very little help! She is so attached to it I think it has become her very favorite toy. Construction is excellent on this; the chubby wheels are solid and roll easily in the street or around the house, even on thick carpeting. The long handle makes it a cinch for mom and dad to push and the little storage compartment in front is perfect for a little bottle, your keys if you're just taking a quick stroll, or even a quick diaper change. The seat is just the right width to keep tiny tushies secure, and the adjustable seatbelt fits pefectly. If your child isn't able to completely support themselves sitting upright, then they're not ready for this buggy just yet, but once they can sit alone, the seatbelt and comfy foot rest is perfect. Colors are very appealing too, and the removable handle makes storage convenient. I would recommend this to any parent who loves to spend time outdoors without a stroller. And if you have room in the house, it's fun indoors too.

I bought this for my daughter for her first birthday and gave it to her early. She absolutely loves it, she gets a kick out of pulling up the hood and putting in toys and taking them out. I push her all around the house and make noises and she just laughs. I would recommend this toy to anyone considering buying it. The most important feature is the seatbelt, it makes me feel a lot better knowing she can't fall out.

Buy Step2 Push Around Buggy (Pink) Now

I just bought this item for my little girl's first birthday and it is very cute. I love the style, the colors and especially the handle so that I as well as her six year old sister can push the buggy with ease. The seat belt is an nice extra feature and the structure of the seat keeps her snug and safe inside!

Read Best Reviews of Step2 Push Around Buggy (Pink) Here

Our daughter is more than 2-yrs-old and she has had this toy since she was 9-month-old and still loves it. We used it so much the 1st year we had it that two of the tires cracked. When used outside, this ride-on toy is fairly loud but once the tires cracked, it became even louder. So I e-mailed the Step 2 company asking how I could go about purchasing new tires and without even being told, I received a package in the mail from Step 2 (via UPS) and enclosed were 2 brand new tires! Absolutely free. They didn't even ask me to pay for shipping or proof of purchase or anything! They were easy to replace and we have puts lots more miles on those new tires. We still love this toy as much as our daughter.

Want Step2 Push Around Buggy (Pink) Discount?

We bought this car for my daughter for her 1st Birthday. She loves it. She always wants to go for a ride around the house/block in it. I purchased this car over many others becuase it has a floor for her to put her feet on, and it also has the "saftey belt" to keep her from climbing out. She still little and I was nervous putting her in a car without these features. It is very light and easy to move around. This car is a big hit in our house. I have also recommended it to several freinds who bought it also. They have been giving me rave revievws too.

Save 4% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment