Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tonka Chuck & Friends Racin' Tucker The Pickup Truck

Tonka Chuck & Friends Racin' Tucker The Pickup TruckI purchased this dump truck for my two grandsons for Christmas. Of all the other things they received (and forgot) this is still a favorite. For 2 year old attention spans, this one exceeds the usual time spent with any one toy. They love it.

This truck appeared to be one of the bigger, soft Tonka's I have bought in the past. For the price, I expected it to be much larger, but it fits in my 19month old son's hand! I am dissappointed that I paid so much for it, but I should have read the reviews before jumping the gun on this purchase! Overall the toy is fine, my son enjoys playing with a truck!

Buy Tonka Chuck & Friends Racin' Tucker The Pickup Truck Now

if looking for a truck for a 9-11 mo old this is NOT the toy, it is very small it can fit into to palm of one hand

Read Best Reviews of Tonka Chuck & Friends Racin' Tucker The Pickup Truck Here

*Do not pay more than $5 each for these. I paid 3.99 each for them at Toys R Us and Walmart.

*They are made out of one solid piece of rubber, so the dump truck doesn't dump, the tow truck doesn't tow.

*They roll GREAT, we take them to the park and have a blast racing them down the slide.

*since they're made out of rubber they don't hurt to step on, and don't do much damage when crashed into things!

All in all I would buy these again, but not for the prices listed here on Amazon.

Want Tonka Chuck & Friends Racin' Tucker The Pickup Truck Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment