Monday, January 20, 2014

Under The Nile Bear Ring

Under The Nile Bear Ring, Ice BlueI saw this when I was pregnant with my first baby and just loved how eco-friendly and organic it is. We received it as a gift, and I was delighted to give it my little girl to clutch when she was about four months old. Unfortunately, she has never been interested in it as a teether or as a playtoy. (She is now two and a half.) I thought maybe it was just her, but our second baby has shown no interest in it either ever and he is now 13 months old. I think it's been played with for less than two minutes in all the time that we've had it, even when I have handed it to them and there have been no other toys in sight. It might be just my children, but I think babies are more interested in something that is thinner, brighter, and easier to hold. The Sassy Bumble Bites Teether -1 Toy, for example, is not so eco-friendly, but both of my babies have loved it for teething.

As much as I want to like this little teething bear, it has been completely useless for my babies. If you're looking for a teether for your own baby or as a gift, I'd recommend finding something bright and BPA free. It will be far more useful than this item will be!

My baby likes chewing on the little arms of the bear but they don't seem to get all the way back to his molars which he gets frustrated with sometimes. Still, it's nice to know that my baby is chewing on something non-toxic!

Buy Under The Nile Bear Ring Now

I bought this toy for my baby and two more to give as gifts. After a few days of being chewed on, the seams on one of the little arms gave and it came almost entirely free. This is a huge choking hazard! I'm going to remove that arm completely and probably take the other one off as well (there is solid fabric underneath) so I don't have to worry. If I do give the other two as gifts, I'll be sure to give them with a strong warning. However, I'll probably just be returning them. Very disappointing that such a cute, natural product turned into a danger to my infant.

Read Best Reviews of Under The Nile Bear Ring Here

No comments:

Post a Comment