Saturday, January 18, 2014

UPPAbaby Vista Car Seat Adapter - Maxi-Cosi

UPPAbaby Vista Car Seat Adapter - Maxi-CosiI bought it for the Aton Cybex infant seat a pricey but the safest, lightest, easiest to install seat I found it's a high end European brand that's recently selling in the US. The adapter works for both maxi cosi and Aton seats.

The only problem is that I haven't found a good easy way to detach the seat from the stroller the latch appears to be on the inside... Anyway I decided to keep it because I like the Cybex Aton so much.

Those adapters are awesome!! Very easy to install, and makes life much better.

Our baby would be sleeping in the car seat, then we can transfer her to the stroller, then into the apartment without having to remove her from the car seat. I definitely recommend those adapters!!

Buy UPPAbaby Vista Car Seat Adapter - Maxi-Cosi Now

I bought the adaptes to use for my newborn and her vista stroller and the car seat gets stuck in the adapter. It's hard to sync up and when you do, unless my husband is with me I can't remove the car seat. I wish the adapter worked like the UPV system which is so easy to use. Now I am looking at the infant insert for the stroller seat and a snap and go for smaller trips. Babies are expensive aren't they?!

Read Best Reviews of UPPAbaby Vista Car Seat Adapter - Maxi-Cosi Here

No comments:

Post a Comment