Thursday, January 23, 2014

Wonderworld Bouncing Pounder

Wonderworld Bouncing PounderThere weren't many reviews of this toy, so I thought I'd put a few notes out there for those curious. It looks just as pictures; the colors and bright and seem durable thus far. There were a few minor cracks in the paint, but nothing that most people would notice. The only things that surprised me were that (1) the cylinders don't come out quite as high as I might have expected, making me wonder how obvious it is to a baby or toddler's attention span that there has been much change (I would say they change position by about two centimeters, if that) and (2) you do have to apply firm pressure, either by knocking the levers with the hammer or pressing hard with hand to make the levers depress and the cylinders rise. I suppose I should have realized that from the fact that it is called a "pounder", but I guess I was somehow imagining the cylinders popping up quite easily and lightly. Still, none of these are drawbacks in my opinion--simply things that I may not have anticipated. Hopefully this review will help other buyers feel more informed! Overall, I do not at all regret getting this toy so far. My son is nearly 9 months old now, so he only takes the hammer and knocks it on the floor or chews on it and tries to grab and pull at the cylinders without grasping how to make them move, but I look forward to him figuring it out as he grows.

Save 18% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment