Monday, February 17, 2014

Apple Park Picnic Pal Organic Wrist Rattle

Apple Park Picnic Pal Organic 4' Wrist Rattle, MonkeyI thought its a pretty good idea but my baby didn't find any interest in it at list for now (just turned 3 months). I wish it was making a stronger sound u barely can hear it

The packaging was very cute and tasteful it would make a good present for an expectant parent.

The rattle was well made and also cute.

But there was very little noise in the rattle. My infant barely knew she had it on, especially when it was on her ankle.

I wouldn't buy another because at least at four months there was very little entertainment value in it for my baby.

Buy Apple Park Picnic Pal Organic Wrist Rattle Now

this rattle is expensive, barely rattles, and is made in china. i opened it up then threw it away. big waste of money.

Read Best Reviews of Apple Park Picnic Pal Organic Wrist Rattle Here

No comments:

Post a Comment