Saturday, February 15, 2014

Baby's My First ABC Cloth Book

Baby's My First ABC Cloth BookMy baby tends to eat her books so I thought a cloth book would be safer to give her. It's cute but very simple, just teaching A, B and C (no other letters) and 1, 2 and 3 (no other numbers). What did impress me was that when I commented on how my number "1" had been sewed on upside-down (very upsetting for an anal gal like me) they sent me a new one right away. That kind of customer service is rare these days!

This book is adorable and research shows a newborn/baby would be interested in it. However my child is now nearing four months and has yet to pay attention to this book.

Not only that, but when I washed it (as this will eventually end up in my child's mouth) the book lost so much color it looks faded and worn. It looks as though it had been washed about 8x already.

Save your money and buy a book that has a large 'crinkly' page in it. Kids really eat that up and they will develop their hearing as well as visual/coordination skills. My suggestion is Sesame Street Teething Book. This way, they will also have it for the teething stage!

I really wanted this book to work. Unfortunately, not worth the $10.

Buy Baby's My First ABC Cloth Book Now

For a fabric book the makers did a great job to safely add some moving and squeaking parts to this book. My daughter, 6 months old, loves the car squeaker even though she has not mastered doing it herself.

Read Best Reviews of Baby's My First ABC Cloth Book Here

A great book for young child as the bright and dark shades in color. They stay interested and seem to focus on the colors.

Want Baby's My First ABC Cloth Book Discount?

love the colors.. very bright and happy. eye catching for baby. very well made. happy with my purchase. good teaching book for a toddler.

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment