Thursday, February 13, 2014

BuckleyBoo Turtle

BuckleyBoo TurtleI got my daughter the turtle after she had mastered all the buckles on the Buckleyboo cat. This seemed to be a little more complicated so I thought we would give it a try. She LOVED it! Not only is the turtle adorable with a big wobbly head but she can store other toys in the backpack shell. This is a great extension to the other buckleyboo animalsI think you need to be a little older for the turtle, it is a little more complicated but another great toy.

I ordered this because my daughter (22 months) loves buckles and turtles what could be better? But I would have been *much* better off getting the more traditional buckleyboo toy, as the turtle's backpack actually comes off when unbuckled and it is nearly impossible for her to match up the correct buckles even if I'm sitting there with her holding the backpack on the turtle. Maybe she'll be able to successfully play with this toy in the future, but she probably won't be that into buckles for terribly long. (but she's my first, so maybe the buckle phase lasts longer than I imagine...?)

In general, this toy was ill-conceived, and I can't even return it because I threw away the clear plastic bag that it came in. I rarely buy something new for my daughter (I buy a lot of her toys at yard sales) and this total waste of money makes me ill.

Their ridiculous return policy (purchased from the company directly) and the poor design of this toy caused me to rate this product with only one star.

Buy BuckleyBoo Turtle Now

No comments:

Post a Comment