Thursday, February 13, 2014

Step2 Push Around Buggy (Red)

Step2 Push Around BuggyI recently bought this car for my 8 month-old daughter and she absolutely LOVES it! She claps her hands and squeals up a storm as we "drive" down the street. The handle is perfect for my height and I love that it has a seatbelt in it. The "trunk" is handy for storage, (keys, wallet, burp cloth etc..) and my daughter even falls asleep in it. AMAZING! We usually take a 30 minute walk in the evening time and the minute I put her in the car to get ready to go, she is just overjoyed. This is one toy that we'll definitely get our moneys worth out of! (Already have, I think!) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!

I did a lot of research on toddler push cars and decided to let the amazon reviews guide me on this purchase. I'm glad I did. The reviews are quite accurate. My 12 month old loves this car and so do the other neighborhood kids. All the little ones want their turn. I love the seat belt keeps him safe. The handle is great too. I'm tall (5' 8") and I worried that I would have to bend down to use the handle. Not at all it is the perfect height even for moms tall as me. So why 4 stars...I agree with others this little ride is quite loud on the sidewalk and driveway. In and of itself not so bad but we often find ourselves in a caravan or wagon train with lots of other moms and kids and I can't hear anybody when I'm pushing this car. I have to strain to hear, ask people to repeat themselves and finally I just stop so that I can hear. Not a reason not to buy the car...just know this going in and you can make the best of an overall awesome little ride.

Buy Step2 Push Around Buggy (Red) Now

If you are looking for fun, the buggy is the way to go. I bought this in April 2002 for my son and I have been using all the time! I would have to say he prefers this to his stroller, I think he likes that he is more out in the open...plus he loves to steer and beep his horn.

From a parents view I have to say I am in love with it. It was so wasy to put together, I just slid the handle in and we were off. The trunk compartment is great for holding keys, toys and juice cups. My husband and I are both short and the push handle is the perfect height for us. Every time I take Jaden somewhere I get a comment on it. The plastic wheels can be a bit noisy, but that is a small price to pay for such a cool toy.

I am not going to get rid of stroller though, you can't recline like you would in a stroller and I don't think a child could comfortably rest in the buggy. But if you are out cruising the neighborhood or playgrounds, this is the toy to have!

Read Best Reviews of Step2 Push Around Buggy (Red) Here

I just got this for my 10 month old son and he LOVES it! His grandparents have a pedal fire engine already waiting for when he is older so I was not concerned with this car's lack of a pedaling option. I think that this is perfect for my son's age considering that it has a seat belt and foot rests. He loves the trunk compartment in the front to play with when he is not riding. The push handle is wonderful for his grandparent's to use when he is at their house and it comes off easily for putting the car in my trunk. Also, so far it is not noisy like some other reviewers have stated.

Want Step2 Push Around Buggy (Red) Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment