Sunday, February 2, 2014

Bunnies by the Bay Bloom's Silly Buddy, Lavender

Bunnies by the Bay Bloom's Silly Buddy, LavenderI have bought quite a few of these for both my grand children. They were requested and loved by baby, mother and anyone taking care of the babies. They make the paci's easier to find in desperate situations and are so nice for baby to feel. These were my granddaughters favorite lovies too. She would have one in her moth with a paci attached and be carrying another one around.

We have bought several of these for my daughter! They are amazing and she may just go to college with them. I will definitely purchase more for my next child.

Buy Bunnies by the Bay Bloom's Silly Buddy, Lavender Now

We bought this at a specialty store and since the baby loves it so much we decided to get a couple more. It's very soft, with a very little stuffing, and one hand has Velcro to hold a pacifier. It functions great as a pacifier holder and as a "lovey". I'm also planning on getting a few extra in other colors to give as baby shower gifts.

Read Best Reviews of Bunnies by the Bay Bloom's Silly Buddy, Lavender Here

No comments:

Post a Comment