Monday, February 3, 2014

Child's Personalized Primary Name Puzzle

Child's Personalized Primary Name PuzzleI told him I wanted the name Sarah and for an extra 8.95 he would add a picture: I chose a "Pony". he sent a bill saying that said I owed him the cost to Sarah (this was the correct agreed upon amount). + he said I owed him 8.95 for the "

PONY" which was never sent....I was so upset because she loves ponies. To further upset me he charged another $8.? for "a change" which was never discussed. He was TOTALLY uncommunicative and I would NEVER NEVER order from him again and I'm telling all my friends and relatives. This was suppose to be a very special, expensive gift for my Great niece who is 2 years old.....If I didn't want the pony I would not have ordered it.......if he wasn't going to do the pony then he should have been in touch with telling me why!!!!! This guy should not be putting things up for sale and then NOT to follow through. There are a lot of people who need work and have a great work ethic....I'd rather share my money with them. I especially made sure it was made in the USA and spent extra money because he way a USA worker. There were a lot of foreign made items much cheaper that I could buy from......and we wonder why foreign companies are getting so much of our business. Well, here is a good example of why!! Neda V Coombes ncoombes@comcast.net

Met expectations except they could have put a finish on the wood base. Looks like raw wood. Arrived sooner than expected.

Buy Child's Personalized Primary Name Puzzle Now

My grand-daughter has an unusual Hawaiian name so I was a little hesitant about ordering this. However, the day after I placed the order I had an email from the company asking me for the personalization I wished and I returned it immediately. It arrived shortly thereafter, perfectly done and well-packed. Her father commented that it was good for her to see her name in print because she won't be seeing it as often as kids with more popular names.

Read Best Reviews of Child's Personalized Primary Name Puzzle Here

Very difficult to work with anyone to get order fixed if I can even get this fixed. Not recommended ordering with this company

Want Child's Personalized Primary Name Puzzle Discount?

My daughter has an 8 letter name so I was determined to get her a name puzzle to help her. She's not even 2 but she enjoys puzzles so I figured why not? I ordered this puzzle b/c it was the best value but I had some concerns..........until it arrived. Some of the reviews complained about the finish....our puzzle was VERY smooth, there isn't any way she could get a splinter. Actually, the wood couldn't be smoother. There is no finish on the wood which I prefer. My daughter still puts things in her mouth on occasion & I don't want her chewing on urethane. I ordered the pastel colors and was pleasantly surprised......the colors are prettier in person than online. The letters are raised and will be easy for her to play with. I would highly recommend this to any mom or dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment